Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My son

Hear I sit holding you, my precious gift from God. So perfectly created and formed a vision of our Lord in the flesh.

Looking at you while you look up at me. Our eyes meet. your tiny hand searches out and finds my finger and grasps it. I can feel the pulse of life coming into me from you. So amazing to hold you in my arms after waiting so long to see you. Bending over I kiss your forehead and tell you how much I love you. Never have a I felt such a spell binding love.

Do you know me yet? For I know you, I've know you my entire life, when I walked in the shadows of life you were with me. You were there the night I said goodbye to my mom silently comforting me. The tattoo that encircles my wrist now has a duel meaning. I walked thru hell to find Rachel and she gave me the greatest gift she had to give. She gave me you my son.

So little you are and already so powerful. You've blown away those dark clouds that have clouded my sky for so very long. I can feel the sun shining upon me once again. You've given me that which was lost so long ago. You have resurrected my faith. Ill always remember the rainbow I saw the day before you were born. So beautiful and delicate for it truly was an omen of what you would bring into my life. Finally I can lay the cross I've carried for so long on the ground and stand straight and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment