Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Long walk

Letting my mind wander thinking about my son. Its so strange to be saying that but feels so right at the same time. I feel like a kid on xmas eve awaiting the dawns light to open my gift from God. This little boy a part of me. When I look into his eyes ill be looking into my own eyes what will I see? A blank canvas waiting the brush stroke to paint his life's picture?

There is so many feelings I wish I could put into words, my mind is overflowing trying to put it all down. My words lack the elegance to convey my feelings. My soul will sing an incredible song when he comes into this world. Never will I have known such a joy or a love. He is not even here yet and I couldn't image my life going forward without him.

Walking the path of life alone so often with only sadness and regret as my companion, I come upon the dawn into a valley of beauty, something I've only imagined or seen in only dreams. For now another joins me in this journey of life. Finally a reason for my existence. A beautiful little boy who will look towards me for protection and love. For as much as he needs me I've waited my life for him. Just as his canvas is blank, mine to shall become a canvas of fresh white. Him and I painting each others masterpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment