Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mom

Holding my son, i look into his eyes and i see you. You were such a shaping force in my life. Everything you went thru in the last years of your life would have broken anyone else. Yet you still raised me straight and true. No matter how difficult your life was, you were still there for me every step of the way. You guided me down the right path of life. You taught me how to have compassion and love for everyone no matter what. You shaped my life and helped make me into the man i am today.

There isnt a day that has gone by that i havent thought about you. I live my life in your memory. I would give anything for Xander to have met you. I know you would have fallen in love with him in an instant. I believe that you met him and held him in heaven before god sent him to me, you met him the night you passed away. He was the first soul your eyes found when you woke up in eternity.

Your grandson, all you were passed down to him thru me. Xander will grow up knowing the love you had. Thru me i will teach him what you taught me and he will be a better person for it. I know you will always be with him keeping him safe just as you have kept me safe. God couldnt grant a better angel to a little boy then you mom. I miss you and will always remember your soft touch and sweet smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment